Thursday, August 07, 2008

Spency

Two days in a row. Yea, for me!

On May 6, 2008, my family was increased doubly by the additions of my second cousin, Peyton (born to my cousin, Corie) and by my first nephew, Spencer (born to Chris and Sarah). Yes, it’s exciting, I am officially an aunt!

Already, I am derelict in my duties, because I haven’t posted pics of that cutie and he is cute! I have to say that he started off very average, but trust me, he’s really playing catch up. He has a “Buddha Belly” and is really mellow, happy kind of guy.

Chris and Sarah have been kind enough to let the girls and I watch Spencer, or Spency as Cate calls him, several times. We always take pictures, so I had to post some of the cutest.

Enjoy. He will really make you happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baw ah, kasagad sa imo maghimo blog. Nalingaw gd ko basa.