Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Long Overdue

I promised myself that I was going to try to post everyday this week to catch up on all of our summertime activities. Obviously, that’s not going so well. I’m already behind, which really should tell you so much about my summer.

So, I’m starting my Monday project (on Wednesday, no less) with my long overdue post about Pepper. And she is hot and spicy.

Here’s a laundry list of all the cute and ornery things she does:

· She likes to play the piano while Cate dances around. I have video and it’s awesome.

· She talks non-stop. Some of my favorite words? “peas” for “please”, “nanks” for “thanks” and “tate” for “cate”. She also has some words I don’t like so much, like “no”, “mine” and “poop.”

· Speaking of “poop”, Peri announced loudly at the bank last week, that “Uh, oh, Mommy. Poop.” This was followed by some straining and then another loud exclamation of “stinky.” Nice. The people at Bank of America thought this was highly entertaining.

· She flirts with her male swim instructor, Sam. This week she took off his sunglasses and put them her face. She won’t pay any attention to her female swim instructor. I think Sean and I are in some serious trouble.

· When she hears the front door open as Sean gets home from work, she runs through the house yelling “Daddy, Daddy.” It’s super sweet and I think Sean adores it.

· She is her own little person and nothing like Cate. She is loud and precocious, stubborn, yet very sweet in so many ways.

· I included the picture with Pep and my Dad because they are like BFFs. She is obsessed with him and he is obsessed with her. They are two peas in a pod.

No comments: