Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Whirlwind

Things have been so crazy lately, but I wanted to take a minute and post some pictures of our little annual trip to Padre. The girls and I had a great time with my parents and both girls loved the beach. It was a pleasure to be outside in fresh sea air with silly girls running up and down the beach. It’s a rough life, I know.

Sean and I made a quick trip to Kansas City (BY OURSEVLES!!! Thanks, Mom & Dad) this past weekend. It was quiet and relaxing. Just what I need because….

I leave early tomorrow morning for M.D. Anderson. I am meeting my parents down in Houston and we have a consultation over the next few days about the next step in my Mom’s treatment. I continue to be hopeful and I’m anxious to hear what ideas our new doctor has.

More later…

1 comment:

Amanda @ Life in bloom said...

Good luck in Houston, we'll be thinking about you!