Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas, Babies!

This post is mainly for my Hens, but I hope the rest of you enjoy it also.

Today we had our annual little Christmas party for our baby chicks. It was so fun and the weather was so lovely that the kids actually played outside! Yeah!

I took some pictures and started to post them. I then started looking at some of the pictures I have taken over the year and the wheels started turning. So, a small post became a slide show - you know, one of my new favorites. I have dozens more pictures I could post, but I can't find the cds at the moment. Maybe we'll have more later...

I can't believe how fast the past year has gone and I'm so thankful to have all of these children in my girls' (and my) life. Merry Christmas, Baby Chicks! Here's to a wonderful new year of lost teeth, homework, coloring, plays, soccer, dance classes and fun at the park!

6 comments:

ginny said...

Love you too!! Cuttteee pics!

lifeinsuburbia said...

How cute! I am so glad to be here at this point of my life! Lucky to be with all you lovely ladies and the equally lovely children! Love you!

ashli said...

Awww, the chickies are sure growing up! So bittersweet, and cute slideshow!

Stacie said...

You take such amazing pictures!!! I guess that work with Gary Box paid off. Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just researching us Mossman's on the web. Enjoyed viewing. Beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet, girl, I love it. -Camille