Saturday, November 03, 2007

My Girl Wants To Party all the Time!

Hey! What a beautiful few days it’s been here in OKC. The weather has been perfect and what better to do than have a birthday party for Peri!!! We scooted down the block to the park and had a great time (at least I hope everyone did!).

Of course, I didn’t get all the pictures that I wanted to, but I have uploaded several in the slide show for you to see. A few were from our family party on Thursday and the rest were from the park today.

I also included a picture of Peri that I sent to one of my favorite Hollywood bloggers, Pink is the New Blog (www.pinkisthenewblog.com). And, I can’t believe it, but he was so cool to post the picture of Peri. She’s officially a star! LOL!

Anyway, thanks to all of you who came to the party and for all of Peri’s sweet presents. You were all too kind. Just know I’ll be returning the favor throughout the year!

5 comments:

lifeinsuburbia said...

YAY PERI!!! She is such a cute little birthday girl. You guys are so lucky, she's got a GREAT personality! And OMG about Pink is the new 1st birthday. I'm heading over there to check it out!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the slideshow- she is a party girl! -Camille

Anonymous said...

It was a great party day, lucky bitch! Happy Birthday Peri!

ashli said...

Love the pics! Such cuteness! Fun party! It was perfect weather!

Norma said...

Great pic of Dean and Peri. Love the slide show. You are quite the blogger... I should have known you would be,, Love to all the Mossmans. NR