Thursday, September 27, 2007

Where Naughty Bears Go

On Tuesday, I noticed Cate’s infamous bear sitting in the timeout chair. BTW, after three years, Bear suddenly has a name…Sherman. Where that came from, I have no idea.

Anyway, I asked Cate what Bear was doing in the chair.

“Oh, he’s in timeout,” Cate said.

“Why?” I ask knowing the answer was going to rock.

“He wasn't being nice, so he has to sit in timeout. I think he needs to sit there awhile.” Ouch.

Also on the painful side, take a look at this picture. We had a HUGE branch come off of our front tree this week. Let’s just say it scared the crap out of me at 1:00 a.m. in the morning and of course, Sean wasn’t home. I thought I was going to have a heart attack it was so loud.

Thankfully, my Dad is retired now and he was so kind to come up bright and early in the morning to help me clean it up. He worked through the rain to help clear the street and neighbors driveway. Thanks, Dad!!!!

3 comments:

ashli said...

Yikes on the tree thing! But now you need to figure out what in the hell is decomposing on or near your property! And the bear time out too funny! Love those little mamas!

Anonymous said...

Sherman! That's great! Does she watch the Backyardigans- I think there's a worm named Sherman somewhere in there. Wait 'til she starts trying to discipline Peri for you. -Camille

Stacie said...

The timeout story is too cute! I love the titles you come up with for these things!

And just today, Gavin's started putting his "baby doggie" into timeout as well. When I asked what Doggie had done, he said, "Doggie threw something at Garrett." That's one of Gavin's usual offenses!

Take care!