Friday, September 21, 2007

Proud Mama!

Cate is loving life right now. She is back in school, back in gymnastics and we started ballet last week. I think she especially loves school. Her teacher did say the words that scare the parent of a girl – “Cate really likes to play with the boys.” YIKES!!! She clarified by saying that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. She says Cate plays pretty equally with the boys and girls and her theory is that some girls like to play with boys because boys are nicer at this age than girls. Hmmm...queen bees already? In addition, she payed Cate a nice compliment by saying Cate is very self-reliant. She says Cate need little direction and guidance and is very capable of taking care of her own needs. Color me the proud parent!

Peri is Peri. Really, what more can I say? She is teething like crazy and chews on anything…you know, cups, fingers, dirty shoes. Basically anything she can find. I can’t keep her off the stairs and she laughs when I tell her no. She really is Sean’s daughter. :) All the stubbornness aside, she is such a happy, joyful baby. Her favorite thing to do is lean out of the shopping cart at the grocery store and smile her biggest, more adorable smile at the passersby. That girl knows how to work a room! She’s either going to be an actress or a stripper.

On that note, I better cut this off before I say something else that will land my daughter in therapy.

2 comments:

Summer said...

I hope she's a stripper. In Vegas of course.

ashli said...

Cutie little Caterine! And the Peri of course, Omg, that girl rocks!