Monday, May 07, 2007

Portland!

Who knew that Portland, OR could be so fun? Sean and I safely returned from Portland yesterday and we had a blast! Sean had a little business to conduct, so he asked me to accompany him and I said yes! It was great to have a few days away from the girls… we enjoyed the perfect short holiday!

We ate some great food, shopped like fools and drove to the beautiful Oregon coast to top off our Saturday in the Rose City. We also attended a great arts festival and the Portland Indie Wine Festival (actually why Sean traveled to Portland…it’s rough work, I know!). Portland is gorgeous! We would certainly travel there again if the opportunity presents itself!

Best of all, I even managed to survive the flights without too much anxiety (thank you, Xanax). But, our air travel wasn’t without drama. We endured a fellow passenger’s medical emergency, major Denver turbulence, airport equipment malfunction, delayed planes and on top of all that, I actually caught a woman who fainted in the aisle of the airplane. Just another day in the life…

Enjoy the pictures because we loved taking them. The video is of some random little crab (we think) burrowing into the sand on the beach.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Those little creatures were everywhere and were kinda creepy. We also posted a video of the beach.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


We will actually have another special Portland video later this week because it deserves its own entry. I’ll let you wonder until then….

5 comments:

lifeinsuburbia said...

I HEART Xanax really I do. Glad you guys got to get a way for a couple of days!

Summer said...

You need to keep those video's to yourself! This is a family friendly site!! At least just save them for coffee night.

The Mossmans said...

Sean told me that you would all think it's naughty (which it isn't...sorry to disappoint)! Perverts. :)

Anonymous said...

The trip looks & sounds so romantic- minus the air travel. I'm so glad! So, do you have juicy video of some politician gettin' their drunk on at the wine festival? :) _Camille

ashli said...

Hmm, my wheels are turnin', what might it be?
Anyhow, the vacay looked lovely! So jealous, it's gorgeous! Glad you all got to getaway alone together, you deserved it!