Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother’s Day Weekend

First of all, Happy Mother’s Day to all you moms out there. In a random bit of news, salary.com reported this week that if we stay-at-home moms were paid, we would earn about $138,000 per year. They also said we work an average of 92 hours per week. Life as a mom is crazy. Don’t get me wrong, it’s all worth it and I love it, but I knew I was working pretty hard. Now, I just have proof!

BTW, Cate and Peri got me an ice cream maker for Mother’s Day. I totally understand why Cate chose that gift. Summertime is now going to be sweeter! Thanks baby girls and Daddy. I love it!

We traveled to Wichita yesterday to visit Sean’s Grandma. As a bonus, Aunt Sandy flew in from Denver and Sean’s dad surprised everyone and flew in from California. The girls had a great time. As you can see, our hotel had a pool and we enjoyed some time swimming. Cate worked with Daddy on her kicking and Peri just enjoyed being around everyone.




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Today we visited with all the family (Uncle Chris made an appearance today, also). We managed to get some great pictures of Peri with the family, but Cate has a reluctance to take pictures. So, it really looks like I favored Peri, but trust me, we really tried to get Cate to participate. She’s certainly an independent gal!

I’m so thankful we got to spend some quality time with the Mossman side of the family because we don’t get to see each other too often. It was a great day. Hope you all had a great day, also. Happy Mother’s Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!! Peri in the pool kills me, i love her new 'do :)! Glad you had a great mom's day- let me know when you get your first paycheck- WOOT!

Summer said...

Peri is so stinkin cute. I love that kid!!