Monday, April 02, 2007

The Ones We Didn't Buy

We ventured out with the girls to take some professional photos the other day. All in all, things were pretty good. Peri cried once after one of the photography assistants scared her and Cate was pretty cooperative. Ok, well, kind of cooperative.

Anyway, we lived to see another day but choosing our photos was pretty hard. Not really because there were so many awesome pics to choose from, but largely because getting a toddler and baby to cooperate and take a few decent pictures is really hard. (Those of you with small children understand what I’m talking about!).

So, we took 115 pictures and really only 20 worked. Best of all, the company gave us a CD with the images on it and I have gone through and picked some of the “best of the worst!”

I hope you enjoy. I have even taken the liberty of writing imaginary captions for them.

“And then I was like, I know you didn’t just take my bear away from me!”










“Hey Baby.”










“I don’t know what her problem is, but how cute am I?”









“OK, seriously, are we about done here?”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are effin hilarious! Love them!

brooke said...

Shut up! I know for a fact (now that I've met her) that Peri does not cry. Liar liar pants on fire. It was good to see y'all and your sweet little girlies!

Anonymous said...

OK- I had a good laugh over your captions- especially the first two!! The girls look beautiful, of course- we got our Easter card in the mail, thank you! -Camille

Summer said...

Those pics are great, the one of Cate is the best.