Monday, April 09, 2007

Oh, Rainbow…

I am not going to write a huge entry about the mystery that is the weather here in Oklahoma. I will only say that I don’t really understand how it is 75-degrees all of March and then come April it’s approximately freezing. Nice.

Anyway, I took this picture of a rainbow outside of our house a few weeks ago and have been meaning to post it. We had rainbows two nights in a row after enduring buckets of heavy rain. This one came out right at sunset and was spectacular! I thought you might enjoy it, too.

I’m now leaving to go warm my hands and feet, which are freezing! Go figure, it’s April in Oklahoma.

BTW, my entry title today is in honor of South Park. I’m pretty sure only Sean got it, so just roll with it!

3 comments:

ashli said...

this weather is bs! and I don't get it, but that's ok. anyhow you are not going to believe this but I had a rainbow pic with my post today and deleted it for some reason!

ginny said...

yea, I don't get the title, but it's all good. When I first clicked on your blog I thought it was a picture from The Wizard of Oz...so cool and antiquey looking!

Anonymous said...

Not a South Park watcher, but the post was great. Gotta love a rainbow!
Summer