Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring…Going, Going, Gone

How bad am I about updating this blog? Bad, Leslie! And, why is this time of year always so hectic? April was supposed to be my “slow” month. Not so much. School is almost out and I can’t believe summer is rapidly approaching. My head is spinning… Anyway, I thought I’d post some goodies for the grandparents until I can come up with a more clever post.

The girls are doing well, staying busy, and getting bigger by the day. Sean is slightly obsessed with Guitar Hero, so of course, he is trying to teach Cate to play. LOL! She is also a master Uno player these days. She takes losing in stride (most nights), but that girl can play. At this rate, she’s destined for Las Vegas – ya, baby!

Peri is in a constant state-of-motion – she never stops except to sleep and even then she’s all over the crib. One day last week she didn’t take an afternoon nap, which meant by dinnertime she was exhausted. Needless to say, she fell asleep in her high chair while eating dinner. I knew something was up when she was so quiet. That kid is never quiet.

We’re headed to Pioneer Days in Okemah this weekend – WOOT! I’m sure I’ll have some good ‘ol country stories to post when we get home. Ok, I’m off - running out the door again.

No comments: