Monday, April 14, 2008

The Monkey

I believe in evolution. Why? Just look at this picture. I have a child who clearly has evolved from primates.

In the two minutes I turned my back to go into the kitchen, Peri managed to not only climb up onto a dining room chair, but she also climbed up into the middle of the table.

Best of all? She was completely unbothered when I walked back into the room. She was too busy coloring and playing with cards. I think if she could talk she would have said, “Hey, welcome to my party. Let’s play.”

Oy, vey. I’m in trouble.

2 comments:

Mobenda said...

She looks just like her momma - who is one of my all-time favorite monkeys! Go figure...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.