Sunday, February 03, 2008

In the Know

Most of you know that I love to read random news on the internet. It’s like a hobby really. Yes, I am hopelessly addicted to celebrity gossip (bad Leslie), but I love reading weird health stories, travel stories and the occasional strange national news tidbit.

So, since I’m going to try to make an effort to blog a little more and I know you must get tired of stories about my kids, here’s some of the most interesting stories of the week (in my book).
Hope you find them as informative and interesting (and in some cases, gross) as I do.

Double Dipping Really Is Gross!

You Call That Health Food?

ADHD Kids Might Be Meaner?

Those Crazy Debt Collectors

Dear Prudie (my favorite advice column)

1 comment:

Stacie said...

It's nice to know there is some proof to back up my germ issues with double dipping. Thanks for sharing!