Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Diva-licious!

Apparently, we’ve been watching a little too much America’s Next Top Model at our house because the girls are becoming models. The posing. The tempers. Pretty soon they’re going to start walking down our long hallway like it’s a catwalk. Ok, not really, but I have taken some seriously hilarious pics lately.


Cate is rapidly approaching the #4 mark. I can’t believe it’s been four years since her birth. Wow!! She has been a little challenging lately, but at least she owns it. When asking her the other day what was going on, she replied dramatically, “I’m just having a bad day.” What a grown-up answer. I was floored. She’s having her party this weekend and we’re bowling (thanks for the idea, Stacie!). I’m sure the pics will be awesome!

Peri is another story. That girl is a total diva. She starts at mother’s-day-out tomorrow with her buddy, Stella. This should be interesting. I mean the girl can throw-up on command when she knows we’re leaving her. Impressive. Let’s just say I have extremely low expectations. She also terrorized Stella today by grabbing toys away from her and yelling (yes, yelling), “No, no, no!” Mother’s-day-out will be a rude awakening and it’s probably coming at just the right time. Fingers crossed.

Sean has been traveling again...a lot. Just to provide proof that we are actually still married, here' s a cute pic from New Year's Eve. Ashli played photographer and I love this picture. Sean and I never get pictures together. I'm usually behind the camera and he's with the girls. So, I'm thrilled that we have a nice new picture where we both look normal.

2 comments:

lifeinsuburbia said...

What a great picture of you and Sean! And Charley will be joining the MDO ranks tomorrow to. Like you, I have very low expectations. Hello, my daughter is a clinger.

ginny said...

OMG finally you people are taking the little uns to MDO!! It'll be grrrreat! (for you ;))

And that picture isn't "normal" it's fan-freakin-tastic!