Thursday, March 01, 2007

Time Flies

Wow! It’s seems like only yesterday that Peri arrived and now here we are on her 4-month birthday! Where does the time go?

Peri went to see her doctor this week and is growing steadily. She is now 14 lbs. 2 oz. and 26 inches long. She seems to be shaping up much like her sister…slow going in the weight department and crazy in length!

This gal is still one of the happiest babies I’ve ever seen, but when she gets mad, look out! She is sooo dramatic - complete with a fake cry and everything (the video is sad, yet so hilarious at the same time!).


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Her drama was in full force this week when we started her on cereal. The first day I gave her cereal on a spoon, she gagged, threw up and then smiled. Typically Peri. The second feeding today went much better and she started to get excited about the food towards the end of the feeding (see the second video for proof!).


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


So, Happy Birthday, Pepper! Here’s what I’m loving about you these days:

- Your crazy hair! I seriously can't get it to stay down, but it's cute!
- When you’re tired, you nuzzle into my neck.
- When I kiss you on your cheek, you turn to kiss me back! So cute….
- When we come to your crib in the morning, you smile, kick your legs and wave your arms in excitement. What a great way to start the day!
- Your squeals of delight crack me up!
- You love to watch your sister and laugh at her all the time. I think you adore her.
- Your smile is so charming…even when you’ve been fussing, we can talk to you and you start smiling.

You’re a delight, my dear. I can’t wait to see what the rest of this year brings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh, how sweet Leslie! Peri is such a delight, seriously!
The crying, oh the drama, it's priceless!