Thursday, October 26, 2006

To My Darling Husband


Ok, ladies, indulge me for a moment. I wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you to my husband for the beautiful flowers he sent me at work today. Being hormonal, of course I cried. However, his card was the best…”Happy Retirement, Love, Sean”

So first, thanks for the flowers – you know they are by far my favorite gift!

Second, I am so proud of you. When you started your business 3 years ago, I will admit that I was scared. But, you are such a hard-worker and it’s really paying off. I know you feel guilty about your long hours, but you are also taking such good care of your family. You will continue to see success because you’re aggressive, tenacious and most importantly, you have a good heart and want to make a difference in our world.

I couldn’t ask for a better partner in life. I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh how sweet!

not to much longer girl, hang in there!