Monday, January 19, 2009

One Step at a Time

I am fully aware that I have been more than neglectful of my blogging duties – grandparents are getting antsy! Between birthdays, holidays, travel and my new obsession with Facebook, I’ve haven’t paid attention to the blog. So, since there is so much to catch up on and I have a gazillion pictures, let’s start with Mexico.

We traveled to Playa del Carmen, Mexico in December for a week of well-deserved rest. Sean was finally done with elections (for now), and we needed a break. The girls love to fly (they’re way better than my Dad and I!) and I must say leaving OKC for 80-degree weather was a good idea.

What’s to say? The food was amazing (that’s how Sean and I rate a vacation), our condo was super, the beach was gorgeous and the weather was perfect. My parents went with us and I was glad Mom got to relax a bit since she had just started chemo again.

All in all, we can’t complain. I’ll move onto Christmas, NYC and Cate’s Birthday later…

No comments: