Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Marching On

Phew! March has been a seriously crazy month. Before I get started talking about my life, let me quickly update you all on little Gavin.

He successfully made it through his tumor removal surgery on Monday. What an accomplishment for both he and his doctors! He still has a major uphill battle as they determine what course of action must be taken for the spinal tumors. However, I have so much hope that he will prevail. For more specifics, please visit Stacie’s Blog.

After following Gavin’s struggle, I feel so guilty writing about my family. We are all doing well and just flying through this month. Sean’s back on the road, the girls are back in school and I’m back to keeping everyone on track.

Over this recent Easter weekend, we were so excited to welcome our Aunt Sandy and our cousin, Lisa. We showed them the sights of OKC (wa-hoo!) and took them to some great restaurants (Ginny, they loved DF!!). These gals were invaluable to me as we worked to host a baby shower for Sean’s brother, Chris. It was a great shower, lots of people, lots of gifts and having Sandy and Lisa in town made it even better!

Skiing wasn’t the best this year - not bad, just not amazing. I’ll spare you the details, but I will say it was nice to be in the mountains with family and friends. It’s also nice to be home. :)

No comments: