Friday, May 19, 2006

It's My Party and Max Will Cry If He Wants To!

I celebrated my birthday yesterday with 5 hens and 14 children. I must say the highlight was, of course, the ice cream cake. I’ve only got about 5 more months to enjoy that stuff and then back on the diet train…..

Anyway, I have included some of the best pictures I took yesterday.

Isn’t Charlie so cute?








I personally love the chocolate ring around her face…




This is payback for Ginny taking a picture of naked-bottomed Cate. Funny…




Max was a bit of mess yesterday. Literally. He got a little upset when Jamie cleaned him up by dumping water in his face. I don’t understand what the big deal was.






Lily looks so sweet and much older recently.


Thanks again, hens for the party and the outing the other night. We really know how to live it up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pics of the 3 babies at the bottom. I bet the bottom one is the youngest, right? About 13, 14 months?

ginny said...

loving the new post, however, little miss cate's face wasn't showing like my retarded child's!