Thursday, February 09, 2006

Cate, the Amazon!


Well, I never ceased to be amazed by my daughter. Last week, Cate went for her 2-year check-up at the doctor’s office. We knew she was pretty tall for her age, but I never guessed that she would measure 37” putting her in the 98% percentile for height. At this rate, she might be in the WNBA! Currently, she’s only weighing in at 26 pounds. She looks a bit twiggy, but she’s in great health.

In other Cate-related news (I know, we really should change this to the Cate Family blog, but it’s all for the grandparents, right?), she walks around the house pretending to be a cat (she says “mee-ow” constantly) and asks to make cookies about every five seconds.

Never a dull moment…..

2 comments:

ashli said...

Twiggy! I like that one! She is such cutie!

Keithclan said...

She is so gorgeous in blue! She really isn't a baby anymore, is she? I think she went from 2 to 10 overnight!